Guest Editorships (Special Issues)
- “Pacific Islander Climate Change Poetry,” feature in The Missing Slate (2017)
- “Pacific Islander Poetry and Poetics,” feature in West Branch Literary Journal (2017)
- “New Pacific Islander Poetry,” special folio of Poetry Magazine (July/August 2016)
- “Six Pacific Islander Poets,” special folio of Literary Hub (April 2016)
- New Oceania Interview Series: featuring interviews with Audrey Brown-Periera, Dan Taulapapa McMullin, Lehua Taitano, and Noʻu Revilla (Essay Press, 2015)
- “Nanan Tano is calling for you”: Four Contemporary Chamoru Poets, Special Feature for The Offending Adam, (2011).
- “Kantan Chamorrita: Contemporary Chamoru Poetry,” Special Feature for The Platte Valley Review, Volume 33, Winter 2011.
- “Honolulu Poets,” Locuspoint Literary Journal, 2011
- Guest Editor, Tinfish Press. 2011 – 2012. I guest edited two collections of poems, and then entwine by Jai Arun Ravine (2011) and a bell made of stones by Lehua Taitano (2013).